REVOLVER FC PLAYER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
WELCOME TO REVOVER FC’s MEN’S 11V11 SUNDAY SOCCER LEAGUE.
We are committed to provide playing opportunities o the adult player at every level, and although this is an amateur league, we want to promote professionalism and good sportsmanship throughout the entire organization.
This is your player’s agreement where you will acknowledge the rules and expectations set out in order to have a quality program, enjoy the sport, and have fun.
- Players may not slide tackle
- Players must respect one another, team managers, referees, and league organizers.
- In the event you are given a Red Card you will sit out 1 game, league organizers reserve the right to allow you to play again depending on the severity of the incident.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Full player fee must be paid in full but the date listed in order to play.
- All equipment is property of REVOLVER FC . except your player jersey.
- Your membership may be terminated by REVOLVER FC if you physically or verbally assault anyone (including but not limited to teammates, referees, coaches, managers, and players from opposing teams) during any club activity such as training sessions or official games.
- Monday's Pick up and Wednesday's Pick up and the 8COED REC league are NOT included in your men’s league membership.
- You also agree to let us (Mario Erazo/REVOLVER FC) use photos and videos to promote current and future events.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO SUE DUE TO INJURY AT ANY OF OUR SOCCER EVENTS.